We can help you with Mortgages and other loans
We work closely with Smartline Personal Mortgage Brokers and in particular Wendy Perry who has consistently shown that she will go above and beyond the call to deliver the best result possible for our clients.
Typically our clients will be looking to get a mortgage to buy a home from us or they might be one of our current landlords looking to refinance to save on monthly repayments or simply to consolidate debt but Wendy can offer a full range of finance and mortgage services to anyone who enquires including insurance.
Winner of the Spirit of Smartline Award 2013
Smartline Client Care Award SA/NT Finalist 2013
Smartline Lenders’ Choice SA/NT Finalist 2011
Smartline Client Service Award SA/NT Finalist 2010
Smartline Client Service Award SA/WA Winner 2007 -2009
Australian Credit Licence Number 385325
You can reach Wendy on 8384 1275 or 0413 971 237 for any enquiries
Smartline can access and compare loan options from a wide range of Australia’s leading banks, credit unions, building societies and other lenders all in minutes to find the best options to suit your individual circumstances.
TYPES OF LOANS AVAILABLE
First Home Buyer
- First home buyer grants
- Building your home as a first home buyer
- What can by borrow before committing?
Building and Renovating
- First Home Buyers to build a new home
- Current homeowners looking to make improvements, add extensions or build a new home.
- Investors wanting to build
Refinancing and Loan Reviews
- Reduce your interest rate
- Enter into a fixed rate loan for peace of mind
- Consolidate debts
- Reduce fees
- Home improvements
- Purchase of furniture or white goods
- Debt consolidation
- Using your current equity to pay a deposit on a new property
- An interest only loan?
- Construction loans for building a new property
Commercial & Other Finance
- Commercial Property Finance
- Business Equipment Finance
- Car Finance
If you are not sure how you want to proceed, whether it be building & renovation or to sell and buy a bigger property then there is considerable merit in speaking to Wendy and to consider seeking Pre-Approval to see where you stand.
As a part of the National Consumer Credit Protection Act they are obliged to enquire into your circumstances to find out your needs and to act with integrity in all our dealings with you.