Getting a Real Estate Agent to buy a property on your behalf
A Buyer’s Agent can do the following;
- Find you a house, apartment, unit or land that fits your wish list.
- Find you a home to live in or an investment for you to rent to tenants.
- If you live interstate or overseas we can look in Adelaide for you
- Do the leg work if you don’t have the time to spare
- Do the full negotiation of the sale price on your behalf.
- Sign all documents on your behalf is you so require.
- Act for you at an Auction.
- We can give expert advice on the following;
- The correct price for you to offer to buy.
- Current market rent that a property could expect to charge a tenant
- Guidance on relevant real estate legislation
- Buying in a specific area within a price range that will return a specific rent
- Ongoing maintenance a property may need
- Although we do not give tax advice we can still direct you toward buying properties that offer the highest potential depreciation claim against your taxable income.
The possibilities are endless but if we think they are not achievable we will certainly let you know and steer you into some more profitable avenues.
Have a look at what one of our satisfied clients says about us;
We met Mark when we went “house hunting” in Adelaide from WA. We had a very short break and a list of about 15 possible houses to see. He was selling a house on behalf of a vendor who was from WA as well – fancy that! It was during the purchase of our investment property that we became so impressed with his integrity that we retained him as the property manager. We are very happy with the way he organised an improvement project for us – that’s way more than you can expect from any real estate agent here in Perth. I believe that our tenant is happy as well. When we got to buying an investment property for our SMSF, we were not in the position to hop on the plane and go to Adelaide due to our work commitments. We discussed it and decided to engage Mark as our Buyer’s Agent. We gave Mark a set of very rigid conditions that would satisfy the Trustees. I guess it wasn’t an easy task – every time that something that appeared to be suitable came online, Mark had to go and inspect the property, take photos, and write a very comprehensive report (with all the pros and cons, but without pushing his opinion on us). I honestly believe that, as Trustees, we couldn’t have made a better move; having a Buyers’ agent saved as from all the possible pitfalls of making an “investment by remote”, plus quite a bit of cash. We ended up putting an offer on a 100% match to our requirements – Mark haggled on our behalf and got the price down even more. We engaged him as a property manager for this property as well, and it was tenanted within a week. We are so fed up here, in Perth, with greedy, dishonest, shonky real estate agents that we are naturally highly apprehensive and biased against representatives of this occupation. I am happy to say that Mark presented a very different face of the industry. If all real estate agents in SA are like him – well done South Australia!
Olga Tsurikov & Calytrix Superfund / Stoneville WA
Whatever you want a buyer’s agent to do give us a ring on (08) 8186 2777 or contact us using the form below;